Welcome to Golden Fields Elementary!
Home of the Gladiators
Golden Fields welcomes you to a safe environment of learning for students in preschool through sixth grades. With some of the best teachers anywhere, the students are in good care. The focus is on best practices for tier 1 instruction. That includes constant feedback, promoting learning with deep questions, and interventions for students on all levels. Students will learn how to build appropriate relationships from character education and safety training, take ownership of their learning, and feel the value of accomplishing hard things.
- The Golden Field's office has some Chromebooks available for checkout for the entire year (K-6).
- Complete this request form if having an additional device at home would enhance learning for your student. Note that students in 2nd-6th grade do have a Chromebook issued to them for use in the classroom, but this would be an additional device that could be dedicated for home use.
- Keep in mind that we have a limited number of devices available, so it is a 'first come first serve' and a 'while supplies last situation.' You must complete a separate form for each student needing a device.
- Complete this FORM for each student for whom you would like to checkout a device.
KN95 Mask Request Form
- The State Office sent our school a big batch of disposable KN95 face masks.
- If you would like us to give one to your student, please complete the request form (one per student).
- If the office happens to have remaining masks after this initial dispersement, we will send out the form again for people to request another.
- There will be four Friday's throughout the year that will be different (9/10, 11/19, 2/11, 4/29)
- Students will only come in to the building if they are invited by their teacher.
- Student needs vary from grade to grade, but they will all be provided with opportunities to engage with instruction and learning in a "flexible" way.
- Teachers will be reaching out to provide more detailed information regarding what it will look like for your student on those days.
- Grab'n Go meals will be available for pickup between 11-12 on Flex Fridays.
- We have had several close calls and we would like to enlist the help of all to follow safety procedures to help keep our children safe.
- Please review the map and safety information associated with our drop off and pick up procedures. Take note of the areas you like to use and brush up on the guidelines for those areas.
- Area #51 and Area #1 have some bolded sections for review (both areas are near our two playground areas).