Welcome to Golden Fields Elementary!
Home of the Gladiators
Golden Fields welcomes you to a safe environment of learning for students in preschool through sixth grades. With some of the best teachers anywhere, the students are in good care. The focus is on best practices for tier 1 instruction. That includes constant feedback, promoting learning with deep questions, and interventions for students on all levels. Students will learn how to build appropriate relationships from character education and safety training, take ownership of their learning, and feel the value of accomplishing hard things.
- Register your student for kindergarten
- View virtual orientation videos from kindergarten teachers, school staff and the PTA
- Submit your preference for AM or PM sessions
- Bring to school no later than Monday, February 8th
- Students will not create Valentine's Day boxes to bring - the school will provide a paper bag for collection
- The PTA will provide fun activities for each class
GFE Will Start Serving Breakfast on 2/1
- 8:30-8:50 a.m. M-TH (enter from cafeteria doors near bike rack)
- Friday meal service will be served from 10:30-11:30 (will include lunch for that day and breakfast for the next)
- This change takes effect beginning Monday, February 1st
- We have had several close calls and we would like to enlist the help of all to follow safety procedures to help keep our children safe.
- Please review the map and safety information associated with our drop off and pick up procedures. Take note of the areas you like to use and brush up on the guidelines for those areas.
- Area #51 and Area #1 have some bolded sections for review (both areas are near our two playground areas).
- Reopening Safety Plan
- Quarantine Information
- Online Student Lunch Request
- Device Checkout Forms
- Friday Plan for In-School Learning
- Virtual Back to School