What is Social & Emotional Learning? (SEL)
- Students receive weekly lessons throughout the school year that are reinforced in the classroom on topics such as: Goal Setting & Growth Mindset, Emotion Management, Empathy & Kindness, Problem Solving, and Bullying Prevention.
- We will be administering a short, 15-minute SEL survey three times a year to students in grades 3-6 that provides them an opportunity to self-reflect on their experiences at Golden Fields. The questions measure their ability to self regulate their emotions, connect with others at school, and feel confident about academic mastery. Student responses provide valuable feedback to school leaders regarding their experiences and how we can improve and adapt to better their needs. Participation is completely optional. More details about the survey can be found on the following links: Information letter about the survey, links to the questions students will be asked (3rd-5th/6th), and an opt out form if you wish to not have your student participate.
What are the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the Health Department?
- Breakfast will be served 8:30-8:50 a.m. M-F (enter from cafeteria doors near bike rack)
- School Breakfast and Lunch will now be offered at the rate of $1.75 for lunch and $.80 for breakfast. The reduced rate is $.40 and $.30 for those who qualify for Free/Reduced meals by completing an application on Skyward.
- Add money to your student's lunch account anytime online on Skyward.
Supply Lists & Classroom Information
- In the Faculty/Staff portion of this site, each teacher has a email link and a cloud link below their name. The cloud link will take you to their info page that has helpful information about their class (i.e. about me, disclosure info, supply lists, etc.)
Can I get a tour of the school?
Take a Self-Guided Virtual Tour of the School
Where Do Students Go on the First Day of School
- Students will line up at the back of the school in their grade level area (see below). Students will exit out the same doors at the end of the school day.
- Grade level signs will be posted on the exterior doors
- Cones with teacher names will be set up in grade level areas for students to line up behind.
- Staff members will be outside to help students know where to go.
- Parents - click here to learn about drop-off & pick-up procedures. Thank you for following safety protocols and for respecting the signs.
- A recording of the principal reading "First Day Critter Jitters" just in case one of your students is experiencing some first day of school jitters!
"About My Classroom" links
In the Faculty/Staff portion of this site, each teacher has a email link and a cloud link below their name. The cloud link will take you to their info page that has helpful information about their class (i.e. about me, disclosure info, supply lists, etc.)
Recommended School Supplies for 2022/23 Per Grade
Many parents have asked for a school supplies list earlier in the summer when school supplies are readily available and on sale. A list of recommended supplies, according to grade, can be found below.
Some teachers may have individual classroom requests as the new year begins, and they will send information regarding this at a later date.
Please remember that all supplies are recommendations only. The school will provide the necessary items to students who are unable to bring these supplies for any reason.
Kindergarten Supplies List 22-23
First Grade Supply List 22-23
Second Grade Supplies List 22-23
Third Grade Supplies List 22-23
4th Grade Supplies List 22-23
5th Grade Supplies List 22-23
6th Grade Supplies List 22-23