Golden Fields Elementary is excited to welcome our new kindergarten students to school!
Students who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023 are eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall.
If you already have students attending school in the district and have a Skyward account, you may access New Student Online Enrollment by logging into your Skyward Family Access as well.
The following documents are needed to complete registration. We will ask that you bring them into the school office, or you may scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 2, 2023.
- Registration Form Fillable
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record -
- Kindergarten Immunization Requirements-2023-2024
SL County Health Department Immunization Clinic Locations
- Parent/legal custodial guardian's picture identification
- Two Items that prove residency in our boundary - Acceptable Proof of Residency
Golden Fields is excited to announce that we will be offering one session of full-day kindergarten in the 2023-24 school year. We will also be offering at least two half-day sessions, one AM and one PM.
A process will be used to determine eligibility for full-day kindergarten. This process helps to determine which students demonstrate the greatest need for additional instructional time. They will occupy the larger percentage of available spots in that classroom. The remaining spots will be filled by random lottery.
- Parents who are interested in their child participating will schedule a 15-20 minute appointment for their child to be assessed at Golden Fields. The testing window runs from May 19, 2023 to Friday, May 26, 2023. Parent requests for full-day kindergarten after the testing window, will have their student tested in August and placed on the waiting list.
- Parents of those who will be in the full-day kindergarten class will be notified on June 5, 2023.
- Parents whose children are not assigned to the full-day kindergarten class will be placed on a waiting list.
You may express interest in having your student tested to be considered for the full-day kindergarten session at the following link prior to May 15:
We look forward to this new opportunity for our incoming students. If you have questions, please contact our office staff at 801-567-8910.