Welcome to Golden Fields Elementary!
Home of the Gladiators
Golden Fields welcomes you to a safe environment of learning for students in preschool through sixth grades. With some of the best teachers anywhere, the students are in good care. The focus is on best practices for tier 1 instruction. That includes constant feedback, promoting learning with deep questions, and interventions for students on all levels. Students will learn how to build appropriate relationships from character education and safety training, take ownership of their learning, and feel the value of accomplishing hard things.
For those who ordered PTA Memory Books, know that Life Touch's production process has been delayed due to COVID-19. As soon as they are ready, we will notify families of pick-up options.
- Will be issued for the 19-20 school year, but not printed by the school
- Will be available to view digitally from Skyward on/after June 12, 2020
- Instructions on how to access the report card on Skyward: To view or print a student report card, login to Skyward Family Access and select "Report Card/Academic Progress" from the left-hand side of the screen and then click the "Report Card 2019-20" link. For Skyward Family Access assistance please call the Student and Parent Technical Support Hotline at 801-567-8999.
- Requests to have the office print and mail a hard copy of the report card can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, between June 15-17.
- Citizenship grades will not be recorded for the last grading period.
- Grades will not be reduced for the last grading period. If enough evidence of student learning has not been gathered for a particular standard, that standard may be left blank on the report card.
- Parents should contact teachers or administrators with questions or concerns about grades.
Returning School Property & Retrieving Personal Items:
One final reminder, if you have not yet dropped off the school property you may have such as chromebooks, library books, textbooks, recorders, etc - please come by tomorrow (Tuesday 6/9) between 9:00-11:30 or 12:30-3:00. Please look for library books at your homes--we have over 150 books still checked out from the library.
If you don't have anything to drop off, your student may have items to pick-up from their desk (personal belongings, headphones, teacher gifts, certificates, etc.). You can pick up those items during the same times listed above. No need to make an appointment, just come by in the bus lane in front of the school and someone will come out to assist you. Know that we won't be hanging onto personal items that remain after the 10th.
Questions for the Office During the Summer
If you need assistant from the office during the summer break, please email Lori at email@example.com. We are happy to try to answer your questions.
Your student will continue to have access to web-based resources such as Reflex Math, Online Keyboarding programs, and Lexia Reading (June & July).
For those interested, The Bachauer group typically brings in talented musicians for school assemblies. They are offering three livestream virtual musical assemblies to our students. June 5th, 12th, and 19th at 12pm. If interested, you may access them at this Pathways Live link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmkigN00ZXJ4Wllc5Tv1Uhg